Lakeford Oilfield Limited is currently recruiting for a Slickline Supervisor to join their well intervention team based in Nairobi- Kenya. The successful candidate will be required to be incharge of the running of well intervention equipment onshore or offshore including the Geothermal HT/HP environments, ensuring successful safe operations in accordance with Company procedures and thereby ensuring a quality service to client.
General responsibilities will include:
- Plan and prepare for well site operations
- Supervise and perform all slickline operations required to meet client expectations
- Maintain a knowledge of the latest technical developments in the industry to ensure novel and resourceful problem solving for clients
- Build & maintain client relationships and deliver a positive and proactive service
- Prepare, complete and direct all job reporting for associated operations to managers and clients
- Promote and ensure safe work practices across all operations
Technical Experience required:
- Be able to prepare all equipment for Slickline operations
- Have full hands-on experience with maintenance on slickline equipment, downhole tools and pressure control equipment
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience as a winch operator
- Have prior experience in training junior operators and trainee staff in Slickline/ Slickline operations.
- Have a valid IWCF Well control certificate LEVEL 2 minimum.
Previous experience within East African geothermal and Oil&Gas industry, experience with a variety of tools, software and electronics specific to slickline would be an advantage. Candidates from Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and South Sudan are encouraged to apply. International applications will also be considered.